Rheonix Laboratories is a New York State permitted CLIA laboratory that provides PCR COVID-19 testing and results.
How to Register for COVID-19 Testing
Create a patient profile on the Rheonix Laboratories Patient Portal
- Your name, address, phone number, email and date of birth
- Organization affiliation for testing, if applicable
- Payment information
- Credit card information, or
- If billing insurance, upload a picture of your insurance card and photo ID.
- Reason for your test
Schedule an Appointment at Designated Collection Site
Select sample type (anterior nasal swab or saliva).
Please see below for important information on sample collection.
You will be notified by email/text when your results are available on the Rheonix Laboratories Patient Portal. Results are typically ready within 24 hours after sample is received at Rheonix Laboratories.
Important Information for Saliva Sample Collection
If you are providing a saliva sample, please follow these instructions
30 minutes before testing:
Do not smoke, eat, drink, or chew anything. Do not brush your teeth.
24 hours before testing:
No dental work or examination performed.
- If you are seriously ill, please seek immediate medical care from a healthcare professional.
- If you are having a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.
- Signs of a serious medical condition include, but are not limited to, severe shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, coughing up blood, chest pain, irregular heartbeat, persistent vomiting, or diarrhea.
30 Brown Road, Suite 1
Ithaca, New York 14850
For Sales Inquiries:
CALL: 607-252-6424 Ext: 160